Editing is like writing: Analogue is better. And for this reason we decided to go this way. Because it is better. Our social media channels are no longer used regularly with immediate effect. We also switched off the Facebook subsidiaries immediately. The following products are still available until they are sold out:
- «12 CHICAGO CABBIES» by Westley Heine (8,80 USD)
- – 44 of 100 copies remaining
- «FUCK IT» by Leia John (7,00 USD)
- – 47 of 100 copies remaining
- «THE KIND THE PHARAOHS TRY» by Steven and Michael D. Meloan (7,00 USD) – sold out.
- «BUK100» issue Nr. 1 – sold out
- «BUK100» issue Nr. 2 (17,80 USD)
- – 6 of 100 copies remaining
Please add 4,75 USD flatrate for worldwide shipping to your order and transfer it via paypal to www.paypal.me/charlesbukowski
Although BUK100 issue no.3 had to be cancelled for ‘reasons’ – the reprint of «PRYING» as a kind of reduced replacement will be the next publication of Newington Blue Press – with addenda by Steven and Michael D. Meloan – to come along as a christmas feature with contributions by Charles Bukowski, Jack Micheline, Catfish McDaris and our new artist in residence John Clark replacing Dean Pasch.
– Not to forget Rob Plath.
Our online shop will re-open for the holidays.